New Sweco Urban Insight Podcast: Healthy Cities for the Next Generation
Everything we plan and build in cities should last for generations. But are our cities really fit for the next generation? How do we shape our cities so that they will be healthy places for children and their families to grow up in?
Listen to our latest podcast on building cities for the next generation, and why a child-friendly focus is central to achieving healthy cities.
UNICEF warns that one in four deaths in children under the age of five are linked to unhealthy environments. In this podcast, we talk to urban development experts, UNICEF and other specialists from the Swedish school system.
Episode guest appearances
- Pernilla Baralt, Secretary General, UNICEF Sweden
- Andreas Gyllenhammar, Chief Sustainability Officer, Sweco
- Åsa Lindgren, Head of Sustainability, Stockholm’s schools, SISAB
- Jens Aerts, Urban planner and urban health specialist at Sweco Belgium
- Emil O’Callaghan, student
- Colm O’Callaghan, moderator, Brid Agency