Life at Sweco
At Sweco, we celebrate that everyone has different strengths and abilities. We ensure that all skill sets are used to benefit our people and our clients. Here, you will work alongside talented people who share your drive to make a difference.
You’ll work on projects that expand perceptions of what is possible: from inspiring individual buildings to structures that will transform society. We offer an inclusive, flexible, collaborative workplace (with skills development programmes like Reverse Mentoring). We prioritise health, safety, and wellbeing to create an environment where you can thrive and develop.
- You will be a part of an inclusive, flexible work environment with a focus on health, safety and wellbeing that enables you and your team to perform at their best.
- You will have access to UK, Ireland and European experts in cross-team and cross-border knowledge sharing.
- You will be part of a technical community where you can learn, develop your expertise and share ideas.
- You will have clear career and personal development opportunities to enable you to fulfil your potential.
- You will be rewarded and recognised for your individual and team contribution.
- You will receive regular feedback and coaching on your performance and development.
- You will be involved in meaningful and interesting projects.
- You will have a supportive manager who empowers you and values you.